Thursday, January 29, 2009

Are you there God? It's Me Voltron

This posting is all about learning to be a robot the hard way. No. No it isn't. I'm not so much motivated to write as forcing the moment. Ho-hum. Ho, fucking hum.

I do get to select the perfect pink dress to be a bridesmaid in a wedding between cats. Cats who I don't doubt are siblings. So thanks for that Garbett. I have several pink dresses that, upon consideration, don't quite fit the 'bill'.

Oh, but wait! I have a SEWING MACHINE!

So there goes my Saturday afternoon.

I hope you don't mind if I wear a blood red taffeta underskirt for the occasion and either a wig or a crazy hat...I have just the hat actually, with built in cat ears. Ho ho ho. The hat and the wig and the shoes have been selected.

Beware cats...your love is being celebrated in a bad fashion moment that might be too awful for words. And now I must end this post because The Beard keeps asking me weird questions and I can't think straight. I can only think gay. Gay Cat Wedding with Bells On.

And Feathers.

No comments: