Friday, October 10, 2008

For Dicipline's Sake!

To prove that I can do it, I'm going to check in with this blasted blogspot each and every day.

Presently I find, however, that I have absolutely nothing to say. I'm worn out, tapped, drawn, quartered and all the rest of it, so I will simply talk to have a single-sided conversation here -- Just the way I hate it: With No One; About Nothing.

For Argument's Sake, I suppose I should play the devil's advocate with my own pissing in the wind and say that, Ah, no, conversations with yourself are the best ones because then there is no one to be in disagreement with...But then I must chime in that I quite often argue with myself, and in fact these are the worst brawls of all...Knocked-Out, Dragged-Down, Street Fighting.

And then I have to ask, Has anyone out there not read the Truman Capote short story 'Lola'?

If not, get on it. You can google it!

No comments: