Friday, October 24, 2008

Vaginal Flutters:

Thank you, Jwolfe, for the Halloween Costume Suggestion.

(Correction: Congratulations on Your New Holiday Look!)

I no longer feel obligated to dress like one of the look-alike back-up singers in a pseudo band called "The Sarah Palins" for Halloween--along with every other brunette white girl who owns a pair of glasses in America.

(Correction: I will sadly play the dysfunctional part anyhow, due to being an American Overseas and not attending any Halloween parties when in transit--unless the plane ride happens to be on an Old School Rock Star Party Bus, etc.)

Instead, I can be truly FAB and nakedly FANCY FREE as follows:

(Correction, what I mean to say is as follows: NAKED SARAH PALIN in a GOD-DAMNED BABY BONNET.)

...Although this costume IS remarkably similar to what I wore for Halloween two years ago...

(Correction: Two years ago I was not naked. Not even once.)

And thank you too, Avolk, for the thought that twitchy men walking down the street are in actuality being privately thrilled by the beating wings of butterflies trapped confusingly up inside their female business. (???) I will never again be a person without this image permanently lodged in my brain.

No comments: