Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Goose!

Saturday I met The Beard's brother, who actually was fine in person and not at all a DISASTER.

He had gotten on a bus to Los Angeles when he was drunk. Prior to that he had spoken with The Beard about his life plans when he was Tripping On Acid.

If you call that Fine.

Somehow it was Okay though. The Beard's Brother was nice and normal and reasonably sane (for someone from the south).

If you call that Normal, Reasonable or Sane.

Professor The Beard had a wedding to go to, so I graciously (if I do say so) drove his Brother around the city.

We talked about all kinds of things and went to local hot spots for out-of-towners.

PB's Brother really liked the Griffith Park Observatory and The Red Lion.

When Prof. The Beard came back from his wedding he took over--I checked my email (massively backed-up!) and realized that one of my favorite people in the world (one nicknamed Monkey) had gotten married that day.

!!!!

I only knew about said wedding after the fact and through a cheeky little email.

I have never met Monkey's Blushing Bride, but do know this:

They share a deep and undying passion for All Things Movie, Music, Manga and Comix.

This warms my heart--Congratulations You Two!

No comments: